Your generous donations provide approximately 30% of our overall funding. This support enables our Outreach Program as well as keeping the cost per performance among the lowest in the area. Several of our area employers provide matching funds for your donations. At the bottom of this page you will find information for matching grants from both Phillips 66 and ConocoPhillips. Please consider a voluntary donation along with your membership.

If you would like to donate with a check, you may send it to us at:
Bartlesville Community Concert Association
P.O. Box 651
Bartlesville, OK 74005

If you would like to donate using a credit card or your PayPal account, you may use the button below:

Suggested Donor Levels

Star: $500+
Benefactor: $200 to $499
Sponsor: $100 to $199
Patron: Up to $99


Frequently Asked Questions

Is my donation to Bartlesville Community Concert Association (BCCA) tax deductible? Yes – donations to BCCA can be considered tax deductible. We are a 501c(3) organization as recognized by the IRS.

Why donate to BCCA? BCCA works very hard to keep our season memberships affordable. Through our youth outreach we have had over 400 youth and their sponsors attend our concerts for free. While we keep our prices low, we depend upon donations to help keep our quality of musicians high. Many of our performers have been on NPR, PBS, BBC, and have performed at Carnegie Hall, Kennedy Center and many other well-known venues.

Does BCCA have any paid staff? We have NO paid staff and rely strictly upon volunteers to run our organization. Our board members, in addition to volunteering their time, also purchase their own season tickets and do not receive any compensation.

How does BCCA spend its money? Approximately 90% of our expenditures are to pay for the musical acts and the community center rental. The remaining 10% is used primarily for mailings, publicity and general operating expenses.

Is Bartlesville Community Concert Assocation (BCCA) the same as the Bartlesville Community Center (BCC)? No. We work closely with the Community Center Staff, use their great box office and we rent the community center for our performances – but we are a separate organization.

What is the source of funding for BCCA? Approximately 70% comes from season memberships and ticket sales and 30% comes from donations and matching gifts.



2018-2019 Donors and Sponsors


  • Dave & Adele Register


  • Paul & Ivery Anderson
  • David & Linda Bailey
  • Stephen & Joyce Colaw
  • Steven & Karen Cruce
  • Betty Dalrymple & Al Abeyta
  • George Halkiades
  • Michael Huff
  • John & Lois Morgan
  • Richard & Kathleen Rutledge
  • Bill Schmidt
  • Richard & Sandra Skinner
  • Carol Swango


  • R. Tucker Atteberry
  • Stan & Carol Beck
  • The Casselberry Family
  • James & Marcia Cochran
  • Ruth Ellen Crossland
  • Don Doty
  • Everett & Joyce Dye
  • Betsy Emerson
  • Duke & Connie Epperson
  • Bob & Georgia Gates
  • Janet Mayo Hardin
  • Janice Harrison
  • Gary & Becky Hoover
  • Carole Jemison
  • Dr. Charles & Mary Johnson
  • Dean Jones
  • Sally Keeler
  • Don & Susan Lauffer
  • Dr. John & Xandra Manley
  • Dick & Janet McDonald
  • Warren & Rita Neff
  • Carolyn Oakley
  • Nancy Pichler
  • Barbara Rascoe
  • Rebecca Renfro
  • Narnie Roll
  • Trudy & Gary Ross
  • Ann C. Sheldon
  • Stephanie Skurcenski
  • Michelle & Greg Swaney
  • Mark & Peggy White


  • Al & Barbara Bunge
  • Chouteau, John & Barbara
  • Sarah Eppinger
  • Nancy Garrett
  • Joan Gordon
  • Evelyn Helm
  • Marty & Sara Hess
  • Debbie & Tom Horton
  • Jack & Judy Maddux
  • Mike & Karen Matson
  • Marilyn McBride
  • J.B. & Charlotte Middleton
  • Tim & Timothea Murtha
  • Joanne Resnick
  • Dick & Bev Robinson
  • Mary Lynn Smith
  • Dorthy Sommer
  • Charles Spencer
  • Jimmie Lee Stark
  • Joe Todd
  • David & Betty Turner
  • Henry & Julia Watters


  • ConocoPhillips
  • Phillips 66
  • PurpleKinckersPhotography



ConocoPhillips Matching Gifts

Active employees must submit matching gift applications online through the Matching Gift Program Portal on the Company intranet. Retirees and board members may submit applications either by mail to the address listed in these guidelines or online by visiting CyberGrants at Your employee or retiree ID number is required to access the online system.


Phillips 66 Matching Gifts

Employee donations are matched dollar-for-dollar up to $15,000 per year. Retiree donations are matched dollar-for-dollar up to $7,500 a year.

Employee may connect directly from the Matching Gifts and Volunteer Grants page. Employees or Retirees may access the site at First time users will need to create an account by using your Phillips 66 employee ID number and selecting “No, I do not remember my password.”

For questions and support, email or call 866-751-6031.